|Recommended: NoAbsolutely not worth the money — The basement is extremely moldy. The first floor bathroom has wood rotting in it its only way of ventilation is a window. There's some really sketchy-looking cracks in the ceilings. The whole house is vaguely on a slant. Several of the doors need to be wrestled with to get in and out. The dryer only runs on hot it also doesn't turn off automatically. There have been a few significant pest problems mainly flies and mice . Things get fixed at a snail's pace and when things do get fixed, more often than not maintenance leaves behind a problem that needs another visit to fix. Need I say more Because I most certainly could.